How can the Moaddel Law Firm help you?
Our Focused Services:
VICTIM OF CRIME OR ABUSE VISAS (U-Visa & VAWA)
We proudly advocate for victims of abuse, crimes or exploitation in seeking protection in the United States. Moaddel Law Firm has a proven track record of successfully handling U-Visa and Violence Against Women Act cases.
- Certification By Law Enforcement Agency (Supplement B aka U-Visa Certification): Navigating the intricacies of US Certifications can be daunting. Our experienced attorneys are well-versed in this process and will guide you every step of the way.
- U-Visa Petition Submission: If you are a victim of a crime and seeking protection in the United States, our firm has a proven track record of successfully handling UVisa cases.
- Gather Documentation Proof of Abuse
- Submit VAWA Petition (i-360)
Not Sure What’s In Your Immigration Record? FOIA (Freedom of Information Act):
Submitting an Immigration Petition without being certain of what you may have submitted in the past, or if you aren’t sure if there is a record of you being detained at a border may lead to deportation. Not sure about your past? No problem! Our skilled team will assist you in obtaining the necessary information through the FOIA process.
- Submission of demand of any documents from 5 Immigration Agencies. Based on the FOIA law, they produce anything they have relating to your name or fingerprints
- We analyze the results provided by each agency (sometimes hundreds of pages)
- We provide you with recommendations of services you qualify for. If a risk is detected we will suggest solutions, if applicable.
IMMIGRATION COURT – DEPORTATION DEFENSE
EOIR (Executive Office for Immigration Review): Facing immigration court proceedings? Trust our experienced attorneys to provide robust representation and fight for your rights.
- Defensive Asylum
- Cancellation of Removal (42A/B)
- Prosecutorial Discretion (PD)
- Trafficking Victims Protection Act For Unaccompanied Minors (TVPRA)
- Adjustment of Status
- Family Petitions (i-130)
- Cuban Adjustment Act
JUVENILE VISAS (Under 21 years old)
SIJS (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status):
For minors facing difficult circumstances, we specialize in securing SIJS, ensuring a path to lawful permanent residency.
- Minors (Under 21 years old) who:
PATH TO GREEN CARD: Green Cards (Legal Permanent Residency) is a cornerstone of our practice. Let us help you navigate the petition process seamlessly.
- Family Based Petition (i-130)
- Adjustment of Status (i-485)
- Consular Processing (CP)
- Parole In Place (Military Family)
- Fiance Petitions (K1/K2)
ADVANCE PAROLE (Permission to Depart USA):
For those who have pending applications, but still out of status it can be hard to not be able to leave the country. We understand that loved ones get ill, or other serious circumstances arise. We proudly help petition for Advance Parole seeking permission for you to leave and come back to the USA while your application is pending.
TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUS (TPS)
Immigrating from a country currently deemed as having humanitarian crises may make you eligible for TPS, and provide temporary protections and benefits.
- El Salvador
CITIZENSHIP: Application for Citizenship (N-400)
GREEN CARD SERVICES:
- Replacement or Renew (i-90)
- Removal of Conditions